A review of various key issues and recent case law relating to extensions of time, concurrent delay and Liquidated Damages:
- Case Law Review and Updates.
- Submitting, assessing and responding to applications for Extensions of Time.
- Notice requirements and condition precedents.
- The Prevention Principle / Time at Large.
- Delay Analysis Techniques.
- Concurrent Delay.
- Liquidated Damages – what are they – are they enforceable or not?
The Seminar will be held at the following venues:
Tuesday 13 November 2018
52 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2FD
Wednesday 14 November 2018
Holiday Inn Colchester
Abbotts Lane, Colchester, Essex CO6 3QL
Thursday 22 November 2018
Sewardstone Road, Waltham Abbey, Essex, EN9 3QF
Reception (with tea, coffee, breakfast rolls etc.) 07.45 am
Seminar Starts 08.15 am
Seminar Finishes 09.15 am
Q&A Session & networking 09/15 onwards
If you are interested in attending this Seminar, either at London, Colchester or Waltham Abbey, please email email@example.com and in your email please state which venue you would like to attend.