A review of various key issues relating to extensions of time, concurrent delay and proving delay:
- Payment Notices / Default Payment Notices / Pay Less Notices
- What are ‘Smash and Grab’ Adjudications?
- Does the Grove Developments case end ‘Smash and Grab’ Adjudications?
- JCT 2016 Loss & Expense: Applications required and Condition Precedent clauses
- Timetable for applications to be made by the Contractor
- Timetable for responses to be provided by the Architect / CA
- Cause and Effect / Global Claims / Typical heads of Loss and Expense claims
The Seminar will be held at the following venues:
Tuesday, 12 June 2018
The Fable, 52 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2FD
Wednesday, 20 June 2018
Holiday Inn Colchester, Abbotts Lane, Colchester, Essex CO6 3QL
Thursday, 28 June 2018
Bakers Arms, Sewardstone Road, Waltham Abbey, Essex, EN9 3QF
The timetable for each Seminar is:
Reception (with tea, coffee, breakfast rolls etc.) 7:45 am
Seminar Starts 8:15 am
Seminar Finishes 9:15 am
Q&A Session and networking 9:15 am onwards
If you are interested in attending this Seminar, either at London, Colchester or Waltham Abbey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place, and in your email please state which venue you would like to attend.