This Seminar will deal with ten typical contractual issues that may arise from the start of a project to the completion of a project. The issues being dealt with, include;
- Tender information – is it part of a Contract?
- Is a Contractor / Sub-Contractor required to follow a programme?
- What is the difference between ‘reasonable skill and care’ and ‘fitness for purpose’?
- Can a Contractor / Sub-Contractor stop work if they are not paid?
- Can an Employer recover Liquidated Damages even if it suffers no losses / can a Sub-Contractor be charged with Liquidated Damages?
The Seminar will be held at the following venues:
Tuesday 11 June 2019
The Fable, 52 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2FD
Wednesday 19 June 2019
Holiday Inn Colchester, Abbotts Lane, Colchester, Essex CO6 3QL
Thursday 27 June 2019
Bakers Arms, Sewardstone Road, Waltham Abbey, Essex, EN9 3QF
The timetable for each Seminar is:
Reception (with Tea, Coffee, Breakfast Rolls etc.) 7:45 am
Seminar Starts 8:15 am
Seminar Finishes 9:15 am
Q&A Session and networking 9:15 am onwards
If you are interested in attending this Seminar, in London, Colchester or Waltham Abbey, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place, and in your reply please state which venue you will be attending.
We look forward to receiving your early reply. We would remind you that places are limited and therefore you will need to book early to secure your place at this event