Chambers On The Hill is a growing consultancy firm, it is small enough to give every client personal care and attention, but is large enough to deal with the most complicated of cases.
Chambers On The Hill’s stated aim is to give its clients peace of mind by providing them with a one stop shop service in Employment Law. This it believe offers its clients the opportunity to focus entirely on the growth of their own businesses while Chambers On The Hill takes care of all of its client’s Employment Law issues.
Bronze Service includes the following:
- Telephone and Email advice at any time on all Employment & HR issues.
- Breaking news and quarterly updates in Employment law directly to you;
Silver Service - As the Bronze service, plus:
- Advice on Contracts of Employment, Consultancy Agreements, Settlement Agreements, Employee Handbook and all relevant Policies.
- Assistance with negotiating an Exit for an employee and/or a worker either via ACAS or on a Settlement Agreement; representation at Mediation or arbitration Hearing;
Gold Service – As the Silver Service, plus:
- Assistance with internal procedures such as Disciplinary & Grievance procedures and redundancy procedures including following TUPE.
- Employment Tribunal Representation including all steps up to the Hearing plus assistance in obtaining Employment Practice Liability Insurance.
- Employment Law Group Training at your premises.
As the above services are not provided by Blue Sky ADR Ltd but are provided by Chambers On The Hill, if any of the said services are of interest to you, please contact Chambers On The Hill direct. The person to contact is Mali Smith on either 0790 8805897 or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Sky ADR Ltd
1 March 2017